Currently, you can earn points by receiving a Galderma aesthetic treatment, taking the quarterly Beauty Bonus quiz, by referring a friend who enrolls in the ASPIRE Galderma Rewards program, and for your loyalty. You can redeem your points in the ASPIRE Rewards Boutique for rewards of your choice.
Check every detail of your earnings by clicking on the My Activity icon in the Points Balance section of your profile page.
We send a variety of messages via email and/or text. Feel free to modify which kind of messages you receive and their frequency in the Communications section of your dashboard, which can be accessed by clicking Communications. We like to keep you informed, but we never want to annoy. You may also modify the timing of appointment reminder messages. Only one email address may be used per program participant (you cannot set up multiple profiles or accounts), but you do have the ability to change your email address if necessary.
Important Safety Information for Dysport
- You have severe allergies with a history of severe reactions (anaphylaxis)
- You are allergic to lidocaine or to any of the gram-positive bacterial proteins used to make hyaluronic acid
- You are prone to bleeding or have been diagnosed with a bleeding disorder
- Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, or trying to become pregnant. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy, or in women who are breastfeeding, has not been studied
- Restylane, Restylane-L, Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine, Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne are intended to treat facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Restylane and Restylane-L are also intended for lip enhancement. Treatments in other areas of the face have not been evaluated in clinical studies.
- The safety and effectiveness of Restylane® Silk for areas other than the lips and perioral area have not been evaluated in clinical studies
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of scarring, particularly thick and stiff scars, or any pigmentation (skin color) disorders. These side effects can occur with hyaluronic acid fillers in general.
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on any medications to decrease your body's immune response (immunosuppressive therapy). Using these medications may increase your risk of bruising or bleeding at the gel injection site.
- Tell your doctor if you are using any "blood thinners" such as aspirin, warfarin, or any other medications that affect bleeding. Using these medications may increase your risk of bruising or bleeding at the gel injection site.
- The use of these products on gel injection sites with skin sores, pimples, rashes, hives, cysts, or infections should be postponed until healing is complete. Use of product in these areas could delay healing or make your skin problems worse.